How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Here’s How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Longer Quickly
Are you worried about how to grow your hair faster? Have you weakened your hair? Does it grow very slowly? Here are a few tips, tricks and effective methods to make your hair grow faster with proven results. Your hair can be enabled to grow faster than it already does, but the catch is to keep yourself fit and maintain a healthy lifestyle without giving into external pressure. Apart from the numerous products that promise they have the answer on how to make your hair grow faster, it is better to follow these home remedies to counter the problem and see the results for yourself.
How To Grow Hair Faster – TIPS:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is beneficial for the whole body, as well as nourishes your hair. If you apply on the scalp once a week and leave on for half an hour before proceeding to wash, you will notice how your hair grows faster and stronger too.
- Aloe Vera and honey: Mix the leaves of aloe pulp with honey applied on the scalp and let stand for half an hour. Wash as usual.
- Aloe and onion: Apply on your hair a mixture of aloe and processed onions. Let stand for half an hour and wash as usual. This process has to be done 3 times a week before you can see any change.
- Birth control pills: Take around 15 Birth control pills, crush and mix them into the shampoo of your choice and use it as you normal would.
- Potato water: When boiling potatoes, save the water in which you cooked the potatoes and use it as the last rinse when you wash your hair.
- Rosemary oil: Mix 1 / 2 cup olive oil with two tablespoons of dried rosemary, let sit for 3 days and used this preparation to massage the scalp daily before washing. Another recipe is to add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo and use it as usual to help make hair grow faster.
- Grape seed oil: Rub the scalp with grape seed oil. Let stand for 20 minutes and proceeds to wash your hair as usual with a mild shampoo.
- Brewer’s yeast: This is a supplement that is well known for its benefits on the whole body. Taking it continuously, from one to three months, preferably during the changing seasons (fall, spring), allows the metabolism to accelerate, purifying the blood.
Brewer’s yeast can be daily consumed with your meals as it comes in several forms including tablet, capsule or powder and with different flavors. Thus, the nails grow faster and stronger and is also good for way on how to make your hair grow longer, without any constipation problems and also improving skin texture.
This is a product composed of many trace elements like vitamins, amino acids and other beneficial elements. This product can be purchased in pharmacies and supermarkets in the area of dietetics.
- Oil baths: The use of natural oil can act in depth of the hair to nourish and encourage their growth. Depending on the oil used, the effects on the scalp may vary to a large extent.
- Other helpful hints: Lightly dampen hair and apply any oil on the scalp only. Since the intention is to encourage hair growth and nurture your hair, apply on the scalp and the whole length of the hair. Massage with fingertips for a few minutes. Let stand 2 hours at least. Wash hair as usual (must be applied twice to remove the oil shampoo in its entirety). Use a conditioner.
Final Tip On Growing Your Hair Faster
So how can I make my hair grow faster? Try this extra tip!
Mix together equal parts of almond oil, olive oil and coconut oil. Get it warm in a microwave for half a minute and rub into the scalp, cover with a fluffy towel and keep it in throughout the night. Wash out the next morning using extra cold water. Do it 2 times a week.
If you are bold enough, each week try massaging an onions oil in your hair. cover using a fabric towel and keep it in for two or three hours. Use warm water or cold for rinsing it, and complete using your normal conditioner.
Healthy exercise is also known to stimulate the anagen phase resulting in faster hair growth.